Despite things opening up and returning to normal, shipping has been hampered to some degree by continually changing laws and regulations, as well as partial lockdowns on and off. Hence parcels are still moving slower than usual. The virus has triggered a slew of strange logistical events around the world, particularly with items shipping out of Asia. Even for orders dispatched from the same place on the same day, some packages arrive in 10 days and some in a month or little more. In general the normal time frame with Free Express Shipping is 12-30 days these days.
So, just because your tracking shows no information or says 'tracking details not found in the carrier's system' or 'item bagged,' it doesn't imply your parcel hasn't been shipped. The tracking may not update until the package reaches the recipient's country. Please allow 3-5 days for the tracking to become available. At the moment, a delivery takes anything from 15 to 30 days. So you are requested to allow that time.
We work hard every day and night to ensure that your experience on our website and with our delivery partners is positive. Some unforeseen delays are unavoidable in the current situation; please accept our apologies.
Packages can potentially arrive in 30 days in some unusual situations. So, if it doesn't arrive within 30 days, we'll reship it or refund your money.
NOTE: ALL FREE AIRMAIL SHIPPING OR FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING PACKAGES ARE SENT BY EXPRESS SHIPPING BY DEFAULT SINCE 1.10.21.
Reship and Refund Policy
It is applicable if:
- If you receive any damaged product. ( please submit substantial information in the form of pictures of your package at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your refund.)
- If you received an incomplete order. ( please submit substantial evidence in the form of pictures at email@example.com to claim your refund.)
- If your package is seized by customs ( Applicable for US, UK and Australia with Free Express Shipping)
It is not applicable in the cases of:
- Wrong shipping address submitted by customer.
- Customer unavailability while delivery or failed delivery attempt.
- Packages held by customs in any country other than the US, UK and Australia.
Please sign in to leave a comment.